Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
24 April, 12:10
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I applaud this lady for getting up & speaking the truth
There should be thousands, *tens* of thousands doing the same thing
If you allow this to be done to your child, put masks on them & keep them from socially interacting, etc. - it's child abuse. Period

School systems are complicit in child abuse & need to have their feet held to the fire

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Iove @Camberu71
25 April, 07:43
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
YOU'RE RIGHT, THIS IS CHILD ABUSE! IT IS A CRIME WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO THE CHILDREN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nonay Adams @Nonay41
22 April, 10:36
In Oregon high schoolers have to play basketball with masks on. crazy!!

Sue Irish @HowdyHiFrogs
22 April, 10:46
In response Nonay Adams to his Publication
wow! just wow

Nonay Adams @Nonay41
22 April, 10:35
How ironic. Trump is saving children but in the process children are being damaged.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
25 April, 07:43
In response Nonay Adams to his Publication
soon it will all be over 🙏🙏

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
22 April, 08:36
somehow Trump has to find a way back and help end this crap! BUT, bravo to you! i adore you!!

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
22 April, 08:35
How can I get a link to this so I can share ot with those that don't subscribe to this social media site?

Cindy Lou @CBLOU
22 April, 10:26
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication

Carey Lou @Careylou
22 April, 06:25
End the maks for everyone! They do not protect against viruses

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 April, 06:23
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 April, 06:23
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ric Hub @Thehube2
22 April, 05:39
take them off period for eveyone

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
22 April, 05:10
I would of never put one on in the first place. Stand up people PLEASE there should be 3000 others behind her.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
22 April, 04:35
It's all about social engineering and destroying the fabric of sane & healthy society.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
23 April, 12:11
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
In other words we are dead to those who created this scam.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 April, 04:03
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
NEVER should children be forced to wear a mask. Healthy children have strong immune systems. NEVER should a baby have a mask placed on them. They are nose breathers and covering their nose can lead to suffocation and DEATH! Children and babies have a 99.9% recovery rate from this "virus."

Kira Kju @kju17
22 April, 03:55
We vote for these people because we can't all do everything. But we choose them to serve... Us.
They're not superhumans or gods. They're just like us. It's only when they get a job that they start to look like gods. And they treat us like slaves. 🖕🖕🖕
Fuck you.

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
22 April, 03:49
May God send your word out to the World! HEY YOU EVIL "THINGS"......remember this.......GOD ALWAYS WIN!

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
22 April, 03:44
❤️❤️🙏👍Exactly!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
22 April, 03:35
BRAVO!!! From a brilliant brain and intuitive, compassionate heart. BRAVO.

Cyndee DeLong @Cyndee
22 April, 03:28
Amen ! It just breaks my heart - when I see my 5 yr old granddaughter and 7 yr old grandson wearing as mask. They are BABIES! WE are allowing FEAR to be installed - lack of trust to be installed - no normal interaction to be installed. It has to STOP before so much damage is done to our youth, there will be NO recovery.
God protect our children and knock some SENSE into the governmental people. Open up their closed hearts for the sake of the children.

God Wins donated @GR2021
22 April, 03:27
Say it parents,! say it to the school boards, say it to the school heads, say it to the representatives, say it to the governors! in texas childern are still wearings masks. whether it is a 5 years old or a 17 year old, all of the above should not have a say on our childrens health and well being. If we do not scream to them they wont hear it. My 6 year old has to wear a mask to go in and out of the school but not in the classroom but i have a problem with that too. My 12 year old wears a shield because i wrote to the head of school. They only started school in this spring. last weekend i wrote to the head of school that wearing masks should be a choice left with the parents and not with the school. They have divided us and so we will always meet opposition to our rights from parents as well as the school.... we must not give up ofor ourchildrens sake. Her parents have started petitions on change.org addressing the ISDs and the number on signatures shows our voice matters. ❤️

TheNow AndThen @TT2021
22 April, 03:23
and then there’s this. When are parents going to stand up to the bs? https://youtu.be/RBo294OUI...

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
22 April, 03:40
In response TheNow AndThen to his Publication
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
22 April, 03:18
This 👆🏻 is what the world needs more of...pure, raw, controlled courage.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 April, 02:51
More parents need to do this. Masks on healthy children have never been needed. Healthy Children have strong immune systems.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
22 April, 02:38
preach it sister! i am a mama best fighting it as well!

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
22 April, 02:36
Where’s the governor in this? CDC has already admitted it lied, save the children!