Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The 51st state push could also be the final nail in the coffin for the [D] party.

Have to see how this plays out.
12:34 PM - Apr 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Teresa Connor @TreFaithHopeLove
23 April, 06:47
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
i need to do some research on how, when, who on Washington,D.C. I never paid attention in school perhaps I missed it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 April, 12:33
Nana will be your 9 tonight I guess.
11,34,22,20,21=108=9
1+1+3+4+2+2+2+2+1=18=1+8=9
You are on a 9 roll
Everything they have done is against the constitution and we the people!
Some things now bordering on absurd and/or what complete contempt for the law?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
22 April, 11:48
I know one thing, white hats are in control. Like BidAn said “enjoy the show”

Par Nelli @Parnelli
22 April, 03:32
current mood👇🤣🤣🤣

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
22 April, 02:42
Hope so Doq... let me get my hammer....

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
22 April, 01:14
that us what i have been doing just sitting back and watching. i believe this is the wnd if the time for the dems, we just need ro watch and wait. using decernment and truth as my guide.

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
22 April, 01:07

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
22 April, 12:45

jeffrey paramo @primo59714
22 April, 12:43
United States Corporation Dissolved - New 'States of America' formed The 1871 "United States of America" corporation is dissolved. Donald Trump and others signed a new American Declaration of Independence on July 4, 2020. US Military knows the true 2020 election results.

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
22 April, 01:03
In response jeffrey paramo to his Publication
Seen this over and over; and hope it is true. However other than "alternative" sources, can not find anything to support it?

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
22 April, 12:40
remember how people were focusing on DoD Law of War Manual for 11.3? Well 11.4 talks about the occupying force attempting to annex the occupied territory... interesting, if nothing else.