Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 April, 01:31
You can either sit around and stew in your own fear for what might or might not happen. Or spend all day talking about the fucking vaccine.

OR — You can create a brand new canvas to paint on tomorrow. You can do the thing you always wanted to do. You can build the country you want your grandchildren and great grandchildren to inherit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
22 April, 11:02
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Everyone is responsible for their own attitudes. Until the military and white hats act we can't do much of anything. It is why it can be discouraging. What is there to do? I don't care if you are running for dog catcher! I will not donate one cent to your cause. I will NOT vote ever again until they fix the 2020 election because there is NO point!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by CuriousJuice in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Curious Juice, click on at the bottom under it