Doq Holliday @doqholliday
You can either sit around and stew in your own fear for what might or might not happen. Or spend all day talking about the fucking vaccine.

OR — You can create a brand new canvas to paint on tomorrow. You can do the thing you always wanted to do. You can build the country you want your grandchildren and great grandchildren to inherit.
01:31 AM - Apr 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
26 April, 02:28
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
God Wins .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
26 April, 02:15
Whoever is responsible for the chemtrails in the skies NEEDS TO STOP THAT $HIT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
26 April, 02:07
Private Investigator working pro bono for child issues since 2015...reporting for duty I work for the children and support their loving families 24/7

John Washington @KeysMarg
25 April, 10:23
Send Em Out already

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
23 April, 05:40
People have to learn that they have programs running in their subconscious - then they have to learn how to replace them with what they ACTUALLY want.... that there that you spake...

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
23 April, 05:34
Everyday I'm thinking of new ways to reach people, our vehicle receives a ton of attention, writing all over it, 2 complaints on it at work, our home is PATRIOTFIED UP for about 2years now, bout 2 3 mon i printed a ton of info about masks and vacc put in folders, carry and red pill daily with them.jus2namafew.. have to stop there to address below comment..
Holding the line means Being As loud or louder than the lies.
It means standing your ground whether your scared, uncomfortable whatever, Because It Is The Right Thing To Do. Period
It means sacrificing a favorite drink pep/cok etc, any thing nike, any company who pillages and destroys, who is anti American, shoot ANTI LIFE FOR THE MATTER. STOP SUPPORTING FILTH and people who sell you out and YOUR COUNTRY to the highest bidder.
It Means printing information out to be able to show people instead of tell them to look it up or research... YOU HAVE TO SHOW THEM.
running out of room... There is plenty TO DO is what im getting at.

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
22 April, 11:13
Well I know I dont just want my Grandchildren to enjoy a good life, I would like to enjoy it too. I thought Trump was going to help us do that, but I guess we're on our own!

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
22 April, 11:24
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
it is up to each and every one of us, NOT JUST TRUMP!!! Did you comply with the BS SCAMDEMIC, or REFUSE TO COMPLY and ASSERT YOUR (& your children’s) RIGHTS? stop looking to others, and assert your rights as a SOVEREIGN BEING!!!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
22 April, 12:31
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
You get out of this life what you are willing to put into it. DJT was and is willing to take the slings and arrows for us, to have a better life however, that doesn’t mean he doesn’t need help. Did you honestly think he was going to do it all on his own? He needs us as much as we need him. We have to be willing to take a few slings and arrows of our own. “From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked” (Luke 12:48). WWG1WGA

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
22 April, 11:02
Everyone is responsible for their own attitudes. Until the military and white hats act we can't do much of anything. It is why it can be discouraging. What is there to do? I don't care if you are running for dog catcher! I will not donate one cent to your cause. I will NOT vote ever again until they fix the 2020 election because there is NO point!

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
22 April, 11:28
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
you may not ever have to vote again.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
22 April, 11:00
I'm already painting...❤️✨

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
22 April, 10:21
Spent some time insulating a garage last night. It was refreshing to get a break.

If the weather holds out, I will get to teach my grandkids to play frisbee today.

I try to find balance, I will still keep posting info in hopes to wake some sleepers.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 April, 12:06
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I love it. Good for you. Godspeed Patriot! hug those grand kids!

Love Jesus @HouseCall
22 April, 10:16
I can see clearly now that my life could have been a lot better than it was with all the slow tactics of the DS crap now. It wasn't all that bad, don't get me wrong. But, I do want better for my grandkids and great grandkids. I am here for the fight.

JRF Patriot @JRF_Patriot
22 April, 09:58
..... or, you can continually spew meaningless platitudes without offering meaningful action plans.

JRF Patriot @JRF_Patriot
22 April, 09:57
We cannot even vote horrendous politicians out of office anymore. What would you propose that we do?

Desert Dog @Zippydog
22 April, 10:08
In response JRF Patriot to his Publication
Justice system corrupt.
Intelligence agencies compromised.
Govt completely corrupt.
All elections rigged/fraudulent.
The only thing we can do short of exercising our 2nd Amendment rights is "Hold the line".
I have tried to attend community meetings even county and state meetings but have been shouted down and ridiculed for voicing conservative views. There is no reasoning with brainwashed people.

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
22 April, 08:30
its “tweet” storm time , im aware were not on twitter and it sucks lol

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
22 April, 08:25
I ❤️ this 🙌

America First @AmericaFirst17
22 April, 04:39
**** VERY IMPORTANT ****

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
22 April, 02:08
Doq...I’m not here to be a dick...however, I know a lot of 💩. I’m pretty sure I know every F’n player here on AnonUp. Been on watch for over 10 years. Followed Q from day 1 & read every single post.....many 3x. I use to code cause I had time & sacrificed a lot. If you have have the time and ability to do this.....suck it up. Sure I’m irritated, but I don’t complain. I fully understand why everybody else is doing it. If you can’t handle it professionally, walk the fk away. This isn’t a popularity contest. Many like you & I followed you for a reason.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
22 April, 02:12
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
chill & take a break.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 April, 01:53
Nana woke up on 4-9-21 saying, "You have a whole new canvas what are you going to paint?"
No kidding.
Command your soul out loud to manifest where you want to go!
MEAN IT!

William Grant @Joe_Q_Grant
22 April, 01:39
become a precinct committeeman and let's clean up and take back OUR republican party

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
22 April, 01:35
Absolutely. Amen to that.🙏