Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
The best is yet to come...

US Air Force retweeted a video showing solar energy being beamed to earth from space. Even shows it charging cars, similar to a Tesla charger.

https://twitter.com/HQ_AFM...
09:47 AM - Apr 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
23 April, 12:58
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Very cool. But nooooooooo. It's to good for us and THEY can't make money of o it. Just like the cures for diseases and illnesses and other technology they don't want us to have.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
23 April, 12:52
A high possibility exists that this technology could be a highly valued asset in the commercial sector as well. Much like the Global Positioning System (GPS), which started out as a military asset and transitioned to a technology now used by people everywhere, this solar power beaming system could transition to broader usage, providing solar energy regardless of weather, time of day, or latitude.

https://afresearchlab.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
22 April, 11:01
Tell me lies, Tell me lies, Tell me sweet little lies.

Aberforth Stalwart @DumbledoreArmy17
22 April, 06:11
I love how everything involving space is 100% CGI. Hate to break it to y'all, but there's nothing real about this.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
22 April, 02:11
Beam me up scotty! awesome btw

Guardian Patriot @PatriotGuardian
22 April, 10:48
Nothing in that tweet says solar

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
22 April, 02:14
In response Guardian Patriot to his Publication
please re-read

John Atkison @Duende
22 April, 03:27
In response Guardian Patriot to his Publication
The tweet had a link (see below) to an article on the AFRL webstie. To quote...

"The large-scale system will collect solar energy using high efficiency solar photovoltaic cells. Northrop Grumman is developing the “sandwich tile” which will convert solar energy to RF and beam it to a receiving station on earth. At this point, the receiving antenna, called a rectifying antenna or “rectenna” will convert the RF into usable power for the end user. AFRL is not developing the final system, but instead is collaborating with Northrop Grumman and the Naval Research Laboratory in researching, maturing, and demonstrating the technologies required to build the objective system."

SPACE POWER BEAMING
https://afresearchlab.com/...

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
22 April, 11:30
In response Laurie Isenman to her Publication
I don’t have an account either. You don’t need one to view tweets.

North *** @Northstar
22 April, 10:40
Now we*re talking!!! 3

North *** @Northstar
22 April, 10:42
In response North *** to his Publication
Whos ready four an industrial resolution!? M3!