Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 April, 01:31
You can either sit around and stew in your own fear for what might or might not happen. Or spend all day talking about the fucking vaccine.

OR — You can create a brand new canvas to paint on tomorrow. You can do the thing you always wanted to do. You can build the country you want your grandchildren and great grandchildren to inherit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
22 April, 02:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq...I’m not here to be a dick...however, I know a lot of 💩. I’m pretty sure I know every F’n player here on AnonUp. Been on watch for over 10 years. Followed Q from day 1 & read every single post.....many 3x. I use to code cause I had time & sacrificed a lot. If you have have the time and ability to do this.....suck it up. Sure I’m irritated, but I don’t complain. I fully understand why everybody else is doing it. If you can’t handle it professionally, walk the fk away. This isn’t a popularity contest. Many like you & I followed you for a reason.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Fritz28 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ___ Fritz28, click on at the bottom under it