Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
05 May, 10:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
aaaaaand 🧨 B O O M 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
05 May, 09:44
YES! thx D! I put the true meaning of words out there all the time how the english hodge podge language is a fake language. It's made up of many different cultures & ancient languages& spellings with totally different definitions!

The truth of what they/we are doing in our own hidden language!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Becky Helser @BH17
28 April, 09:33

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
27 April, 08:19
When I “expand my thinking” when reading your post, I think the vaccine is possibly being used to deprogram the programming that has already been done (MK Ultra).

Becky Helser @BH17
28 April, 09:34
In response Salt + Light to his Publication

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
05 May, 10:32
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
That is a good thought! I didn't think of it that way. I like it!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 April, 11:53
Our program (dna) was rewritten by the Annunaki. They wanted compliant slaves.

We have been booting up from a 400k floppy...and doing nothing but playing solitaire, ever since.

I believe new programming is incoming, a bit at a time, allowing us to access or gigaflop real computing power...

That hunch, that gooseflesh moment - is us accessing our real computing power.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
04 May, 08:12
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
None of that makes sense. At all.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 April, 08:46
The More You Know.

Pandemic.👇🧐🤓
https://anonup.com/thread/...

America First @AmericaFirst17
22 April, 04:38
Can someone please explain to me what this means? THanks.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 April, 02:03
If they admit they can do this!
What else do you think is possible!
Nothing is off the table in Nana's mind.
Possibilities are limitless!

https://mypatriotsnetwork....

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
22 April, 01:06
Curious....Many on AnonUp have expanded our thinking.....what are your thoughts on new information? How long do you think we’re gonna spread motivitional stuff before normies know things? Many friends are asking!

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
22 April, 01:04
U on night shift over there doq🍿🍿🍿🕶️👍

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 April, 01:03
what the...

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
22 April, 01:11
Speaking of computers...in regards to Barron Trump, POTUS 45 once said ‘I have a son..he's a genius with computers.’ Makes you wonder what was on that computer chip that Putin gave to POTUS/Barron. Trump always knows. 🤠🦅

link: Putin’s Soccer Ball for Trump Had Transmitter Chip https://www.msn.com/en-us/...

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 April, 01:14
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Thinking status: expanded

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts