Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 April, 11:49
Enjoy the show

🤫🤫🤫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
22 April, 12:30
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
April 19 = Trump, Q and Biden = ‘Enjoy the show’ vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
WHY DO THEY KEEP TELLING US TO TAKE THE *V@x WHEN IT IS KILLING PEOPLE! I don't get it!!! Someone please explain!
12:41 AM - Apr 22, 2021
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply
✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
22 April, 04:42
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Because the globalist want to kill us. They believe in depopulation. They have zero interest in keeping you alive.

22 April, 07:32
In response ✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ to his Publication
Of course I know that. I'm talking about the white hats are not stepping in to shift the damn "FAKE NEWS" and talk more about the dangerous side effects and deaths. They can stop it. Fake Biden can also shut the "F' up about taking too!

Jose Bito @Josebito
22 April, 02:40
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
I heard Canada and Europe placed a pause on the vaccine distribution due to widespread destructive side effects.

22 April, 07:33
In response Jose Bito to his Publication
I have not heard that. Do you have any source?