Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Sit with me for a minute, lets turn off the TV, maybe we can just feel the breeze, or watch that tree, maybe skip a rock, or just quietly, Hope behind it all, is that all may learn to see that without Real-Eyes-ing it Our Feelings were projected but its Ok, not Your fault, You Are SO Very Strong, So Strong that within YOU Now is a connection bridging Your Hopes-Dreams-Reality-To-Be, all You need to Do is Forgive, let go, repent to God, as we are all sinners You see, Yes Me, Its Still OK, because If You can learn to let go, setting Yourself free, knowing Jesus already came, as He gave his life, for YOU, right here who now sits here with me. I Love You All So Much, that's why I'll always come sit with You, as we sit with Jesus, Loving Fully, allowing Our Real-Eyes to celebrate the Love We Have Always had because Our Heavenly Father, Never Left You or Me, and He, The Holy Spirt, is trying to show Us
We Are Free.

Build A Garden, with Me.๐ŸŒŽ โš›๏ธ
https://youtu.be/MPrPtDoaB...
#wwg1wga
10:26 PM - Apr 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
07 August, 02:41
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
que la force soit avec nous ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒฟ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
01 May, 11:01
This is beautiful , thank you for sharing๐ŸŒบ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 August, 11:23
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Wendy Rosebud @WendyRosebud
27 April, 10:57
i love You too ๐Ÿ™โฃ

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 April, 10:58
In response Wendy Rosebud to her Publication
Thank You, there is noThing more valuable in all the world. Love You So Much Sister. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Only followers of this user (babushkarose) can see their posts