Kim Runner @kimrunner
3-Year Delta today for #1234 ...

There are 18 total 3-Year Deltas for 4.21.18 - https://qalerts.pub/?q=apr...

There are no 2-Year or 1-Year Deltas...
09:14 PM - Apr 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
22 April, 03:16
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
22 April, 09:34
Law of War
11.1.1 Military Occupation – Notes on Terminology.

11.1.1.1 Military Occupation, Military Government, Belligerent Occupation, and
Martial Law. The practice of conducting military occupation is very old, and the law of military
occupation has long been part of the law of war.
4 Military occupation is also called belligerent
occupation. The conduct of military occupation has also been characterized as an exercise of
“military government”5 or “martial law.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 April, 09:24
When We Stand Together Lyrics - YouTube

The best song of their new album Here and Now

John Washington @KeysMarg
22 April, 07:00
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Lets GOO

SPORTS @SPORTS
22 April, 09:16
America will be unified again? NEVER, unless they plan to kill all the trash. It would be a wise, smart and good plan. A much better plan then what we are currently witnessing. Hate to lose so many good American Patriots each and every day they drag this out.

If what Flynn said yesterday is true, they could end it all right now. They won't, They are still searching for the will to truly end this and SHOW us justice. So brutal to witness.

Update: General Flynn 'the foreign interference is real, confirmed by our intelligence agencies, the IP back-traces are real, if I fought for anything this is the most important thing I've ever fought for, not for Donald Trump or for anyone else, for America.'

This should render the Maricopa County dog and pony show meaningless. Flynn says we have it ALL. Assuming arrests, perp walks, trials and hangings imminent. No reason to sit on this "hard evidence".

America First @AmericaFirst17
22 April, 12:10
*** VERY IMPORTANT ***

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
21 April, 11:14
3 year delta

MOAB incoming.
Q

U.S. Air Force B-52's [Precision Bombs] have just deployed
to conduct operations.

R you ready to drop the Mother Of All BOOMS ?

John Washington @KeysMarg
21 April, 11:03

??

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
21 April, 09:56

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
21 April, 09:33
Can you help me decode a QD 904 i just posted it on my page....

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 April, 09:29
@HiiiPow3r - ^^ 1234 will always remind me of you :)