Lukenda Mira @RightReady
20 April, 12:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
21 April, 03:29
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
People here in southern california, orange county, I might see 1 in a 100 not wearing a mask OUTDOORS. When I walk into my local 7-11 maskless, my buddy at the cashier sees me and rips down his bandana on his face happily and we just talk, and almost every day I help him wake up. Feels good to help out a soul when it would seem much more than half of the population are affected. I know that he then might wake up another 2 people, and those 2 wake up 8.. I'm an optimist and with GOD we will WIN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
22 April, 04:02

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I have heard of bacterial pnuemonia, meiningitis, low oxygen, and rashes as a result of wearing a mask for prolong periods. This goes much deeper into the potential dangers of this mask foolishness, which ofcourse doesn’t work... or they would have banned masks too!
Thank You!

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts