THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
21 April, 02:03
THE VACCINE 💉
HAS A ANTIDOTE 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 April, 02:44
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Of them, suramin, an anti‐trypanosomal drug, binds to HuR, exhibiting fast‐on and fast‐off kinetic behavior on surface plasmon resonance (SPR). We confirmed that suramin significantly decreased mRNA and protein expression of cyclin A2 and cyclin B1. The cyclin A2 and cyclin B1 mRNAs were destabilized by suramin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
wow,you know your stuff, i get the suramin stops the mRNa from multiplying?Laymans terms suit me better🙂
08:15 PM - Apr 21, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Greenstonetaniwha in this post can reply
21 April, 08:19
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
I wanna see the ones showing the movements of fibers at least via the swabs and put it under a microscope and see if it is rendered ineffective via that.

21 April, 08:17
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
NOT sure about this, I still think epsom salt can possibly dismantle it. THIS lady though, does know her stuff. Beyond her knowing the other parts of what she knows, not sure about this. Noticed primary supplier is Bauer, and I don't trust any big pharma companies.