Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
21 April, 07:32
In response Mega Magadonian to her Publication
I gave up coke in the early 90s as it became like drinking cough syrup. Probably when the switched out the natural cane sugar for very unhealthy amounts of the cheaper and disgusting GMO high fructose corn syrup. I had switched over to drinking Diet Dr. Pepper until I was racked with bad headaches and discovered it was the RAT POISON, Donald Rumsfeld got the FDA to approve for use as a zero calorie sweetener under the new name of Rat Poison Lite, I mean aspartame, that was the cause. The market caught on, so they changed the name to Amino sweet. It's still rat poison. Learn to read labels, drink what comes from God and non GMO, watch for sugar content too. The liver can only process 50 grams a day, after that, the chaos your body has to struggle with to figure out what to do with the white sugar poison is not good. Stevia is a great natural sweetener or make your own with dates soaked into the beverage for a sweetener. Dates are also highly nutritious. You can also buy date syrup.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
21 April, 08:25
In response Mega Magadonian to her Publication
For the last 14 years I pretty much eat a raw organic vegan diet- CLEAN Gods food in its original form, fresh off Gods shelf as it is. I drink a lot of green juices too. The water our body uses is H30, what is in fruit and vegetable produce. Our body has to convert H2O. Anytime our body has to convert things like breaking down animal flesh into the original amino acids from the plants the animals ate, a lot of acidic metabolic waste is created. Disease loves acidic tissues. Water is easier for the body, HOWEVER, rock minerals harden the body. Drinking water contains minerals from rocks. Our body uses the minerals that plants convert into a bioavailable form for us that they take up from the soil. I prefer green juices to fruit because even too much natural sugar from fruit can be a bit much for me. Better to get the waters from fruits like watermelon, oranges and such eating them with the fiber to slow down the absorption of the fruit sugars. It was do or die for me and worth it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
21 April, 08:38
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Im a raw vegan. i tell people EAT YOUR WATER.