Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Donna Corn @Ddmason
21 April, 11:54
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I start my prayer every night with the lord's prayer and don't always get it right. I can hear God laughing 😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Washington @KeysMarg
21 April, 08:56
69 Days After
10/18/2020
12/26/2020

150 Days After
10/18/2019
3/16/2020 Hind Sight

JR
CP
AV 6

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
21 April, 08:03
Amen

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
21 April, 07:49
Thank you Jesus for your ransom sacrifice.

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
21 April, 07:50
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Amen and Hallaluha .

John Washington @KeysMarg
21 April, 08:54
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Charlie, My Faithful WingMan

When will they Bring Her :)

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
21 April, 07:21
Thanks, I needed to see this post today. There are a few things I wish I could take back, that I make no excuses for, and they agonize me. On the other hand, that agony reminds me that I have a conscience and want to find true peace, not the freedom of those who get away with evil and don't have the moral fiber to care about what they've done.

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
21 April, 07:25
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
All have sinned and if you ask in prayer through Christ you will be forgiven. As Christ once said: “ Let those without sin cast the first stone at her”. We should Love One Another As God Loves Us. Also Forgive as God forgives you.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
21 April, 07:51
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
Recognition is the first step to Redemption, than Asking for forgiveness is the second.
🙏
🖤🙏❤🔥💚

Charissma _15 @Riley
21 April, 07:19