Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Brenda diekman @Chimodelk
22 April, 01:41
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
i saw this and was wondering if the clip was old.
no dates... was gonna do some legwork but i have a few minutes of freetime for other items

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
i:woman Susan 17 @Awakeandhopeful
22 April, 12:33
CW JoS RDS SP and a few others should be treated with discernment. pay attention to who you follow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Baldwin @Traveler1
22 April, 10:12
I quit listening to these people after Simmon’s predictions failed to come to life. I’m wondering how much money people are still donating to them?

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Golden Age @Quantum_Field
22 April, 09:54
30 Reasons Why I Don't Trust Charlie Ward - EDITED UK VERSION - YouTube

Version edited to bypass defamation complaint made by David Mahoney for viewing in UKIf you're outside of the UK you can watch full version herehttps://youtu...

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @R3Z0N8
22 April, 09:42
everyone needs to follow their intuition, people are easy to see through, patriot pirde is undeniable, you can see whos in it for the money and whos not, ots easy to see it. who wants the most attention are the people who spend their time destroying other people, live and let live man, attack the deel state, who cares about the shills, use your own intutition and youll find 95% of these patriot content creators are just shills, maybe 90%

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
22 April, 02:10
i'm not much of a fan of those people either - and i highly doubt that would be Trump on AF1 at this stage - however i don't know if it's the quality of the video or not but the dress melania is wearing in the freedom friday at five video looks like it's a solid color whereas the one in the original video it's a print. video quality issue?

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
22 April, 02:11
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
also not a fan of sather either. i walked away when his ego got the better of him and he began censoring and poking fun of supporters who did not support his nasa heliocentric model on his private f.book group.

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
21 April, 11:39
Charlie Wars "inside" information consists of reading paragraphs from the 4 chan. Him and Simon Parkes are both peices of shit. JaunOSavin' seems like a flake too. Not many real trustworthy truthers out there-most of what you see is pure misinformation designed to keep us all on the couch while the world crumbles around us. I believe in the movement but not the "plan". The plan should always be "we the people'. It's the only way.

Jody Donohue @Jody
21 April, 07:37
Dont follow any of those whackjobs.

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
21 April, 07:35
The only thing worse than a liar, is a liar who pretends to be a source of truth. We have enough of that with our fake MSM.

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
21 April, 07:18
Charlie Ward is part of the cabal. White bunny in the bottom left picture behind him.
The guy in the video calls him out.

A VICTIM of trafficking recognizes him in the video and says to him she does....must watch.

Kristina Robertson @the_kristinar
22 April, 01:55
In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication
Theres a video where hes talking with nino & others & says something about bringing girls tto Top of the Pops for ol jimmy savile.

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
21 April, 07:15

Data Gramma @Vic
21 April, 06:59
Thank you for your research. I'm so tired of the lies on the left BUT most of all the RIGHT!!

DEBBIE CRANDALL @Cheymoon
21 April, 06:51
was thinking not dark like that at 6 pm now
so knew it wasnt right but know Trump ISour President

Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
21 April, 06:47
Charlie Ward, Charlie Freak and their ilk have no accountability. They are fakery of the highest order. Very likely planted on purpose to infect Patriots and Q followers and break down morale - and the constant re-sharing of their fake info makes the movement look ridiculous. WWG1WGA - except them.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
19 May, 01:57
In response Vicki Merivale to her Publication
What evidence do you have to say that about Charlie Freak? We're all ears.

Hoss QQQ @RaptorJet31
21 April, 06:42
Click bait goon squad lol
exactly

Desert Dog @Zippydog
21 April, 06:45
In response Hoss QQQ to his Publication
CLICK
BAIT
GOON
SQUAD
Well put!

Jim McG @jimmcg1
21 April, 06:32
Yeah thanks for posting this. I was just in the prices of posting the original video to ask if it was genuine, and then saw your post at the same time so pulled it. Really glad I saw yours as I know people would've got their hopes up (like I did). Ha you can go so long not being taken in by potential false information, but then you still come across the odd false one that gets you hoping.

United We Stand @Bear_Claw_Fox_Trot
21 April, 06:24
thought the same thing. unverified and unsubsatantiated. although, ill admit for a moment was hoping it were true.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
21 April, 06:20
Thank you for posting this......I said this to someone yesterday and they blocked me. (and yes, it was one of the bigger accts that has at this point just been spewing hopium instead of facts)

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
21 April, 06:18
Ugh, Jordan Sather is not to be trusted either.

I just trust GOD....

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Carey Smith @CareyS
21 April, 07:14
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
I enjoy at times listening to all of these content providers. Sometimes in my mind I get a niggly sense that some of the storylines are farfetched. Just wondering why Jordan( Who I also enjoy since he started) is so bulldogging these certain content providers? Many of their shows are uplifting. He doesn't give them credit for those. Maybe it's to draw attention to the message? Is anything not plausible in this upside down world? We are all adults we are able to switch the channel or scroll past. I haven't been asked to give money. I also have stopped passing on any info that I have not checked out first.