Only people mentioned by EAGLE777 in this post can reply
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
21 April, 06:11
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
This example is one of many reasons med beds can't arrive soon enough. My husband has a multitude of health issues (and he's a trouper despite them all), and he relies on prescription painkillers to live some semblance of a normal life. At one point Purdue Pharma was charging $400 for Oxycontin, and insurance wouldn't cover it. I can't wait for big pharma to go down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
21 April, 06:16
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
Godspeed to your husband Start growing heirloom tomatos in your garden not under glass lots of mustard nat pain killer many more out there im learning this now but search away there is so much natural things to try and What do you have to lose! God Bless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 April, 06:02
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Need to know the antithesis to diabetes, bet yourself the deep state made that also. DNA my backside.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
21 April, 06:04
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Im thinking through Monsanto