Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
24 January, 05:05
I question the plan bc lets be honest there hasnt been any action and now im being blocked amd called a troll bc i question things. i thought thats what pissed everyone off on twitter. but if you question the plan then you get shut down here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
I respect that. My personal research has proved it many times over. No timeline was ever promised. One of Q's early messages was think for yourself.
10:38 PM - Jan 24, 2021
In response Drew Breezy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Zack_Attack in this post can reply
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
24 January, 10:41
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
weve been trying to get these folks on board for 4 years. if they cant see it by now, then they might be lost.
they are now becoming an unwelcomed distraction device.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
24 January, 10:42
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
I definitely respect that too!

Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
24 January, 10:47
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
I havent been here for 4 yrs. Its only been a couple of months for me. So i appologize for being abrasive but this is frustrating as you all know. im one who likes clear cut truth to be told. Ill get better at holding my frustrations in but ill still ask questions.