: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
23 January, 08:00
brace yourselves for a plot twist

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA DAR @buffaloalum
23 January, 08:47
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
is juan o savin someone who you think is legit? he says something will happen by the end of next weekend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
23 January, 08:54
In response USA DAR to his Publication
I know so many Patriots adore him, but personally, I can't ever get past more than 15 minutes of any interview I hear him in before I have to turn it off. A lot of Patriots I do highly respect follow him. I just personally can't stand listening to him. I can't put my finger on exactly why though! That in itself bothers me when others think so highly of him. Regardless though, I've learned no matter WHO says something is going to happen by any specific timeline, I just file it away and when the day comes, I do NOT get my hopes up, just observe and see what happens.

Dodge 1111 @dodge1111
It's too bad you don't listen to him. You would learn so much! Very intelligent well travelled guy-
10:26 PM - Jan 24, 2021
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by dodge1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dodge 1111, click on at the bottom under it