Marie Nutz @IrishAwake
A Medical Team in Brazil🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷 Decided to Praise God🙏 And Show the Truth to Stop Fake News On TV, Empty Covid Unit Beds❗️🤯🤯🤯

#RiseUp ✊✊✊

https://t.me/JustDudeChann...
03:36 PM - Apr 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by IrishAwake in this post can reply
Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
08 May, 09:55
In response Marie Nutz to her Publication
Praise God they had the courage to tell the truth!! If everyone did this the entire world would be in good shape!! We are sick of the lies and BS! Absolutely sick of it!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheNow AndThen @TT2021
21 April, 06:27
They collectively stood together to expose the scam. We all need to! End the bs! praise God!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Browning @Kbbb
21 April, 04:12
BE BRAVE!

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
21 April, 04:09
Ty for the proof!
Total BS scamdemic otherwise!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 April, 03:50
Every hair on my body stood up! My spirit KNOWS when God Almighty is being praised...EVEN IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE!

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
21 April, 03:43
NOW if everyone had the courage to do what she just did world wide that would be amazing