Only people mentioned by EAGLE777 in this post can reply
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
22 April, 02:42
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Thanks for the resource. I've been looking for a stained glass panel, the kind you hang in front of a window to obscure a bad view and/or add art and color to a room. Problem is, all the ones I've found were made in China, so hard pass on that. I could try a local arts and crafts fair, which would be preferable to sitting and waiting for supply chains to be diversified.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
22 April, 03:03
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
or you could make it yourself 😊 so much info online...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
22 April, 03:03
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
Check on etsy or look for glass artists in your area. If you're crafty, buy yourself some supplies, check out pinterest for ideas. If it's to cover a bad view I cut some shapes out of clear contact paper and put them on an open window for my mom. For a few bucks it made her window look like frosted glass... and has been there for 3 or 4 years, still looks the same.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
21 April, 11:11
excellent info 👍 thank Q - always good to know...

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
21 April, 05:40
Just find your local growers only farmers market if you have one.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
21 April, 05:41
In response Mom Of2 to her Publication
I live in farm land have garden and birds all raysed here. wanting to get more property to grow for market! Plans for future

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
21 April, 04:42
A 4 or a 3 proceeding means pesticide was used. Update your info.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
21 April, 04:43
In response Lets Fly to his Publication
Thank you

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
21 April, 04:10
If there are 4 digits and the first one is a 3 or 4 it means the produce has been sprayed with pesticides - also the packaging may say organic but if the code is missing or does not have a 5 digit code starting with a "9" then it isn't organic...they are fibbing so you can be charged more money.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
21 April, 04:11
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
Thanks The more imput by all the better the message!