1776 ... @IGG1776
Comes down to this. U either believe Trump just got his ass handed to him and got screwed. Got Played. Is letting everyone walk. And went quiet for 4 months to go cry in a corner. (Those r the People who blame Q). Go blame Trump if thatโ€™s how u feel.

Oooooor... U know good and damn well after 4 years of taking it to the Deepstate he had a plan. Stop watching the news. Trump told us that from day one. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ
h/t SavageDog25
11:42 AM - Apr 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
Jennifer Miller @3js2ms
21 April, 12:11
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Thank you, I needed to read this today. I'm getting tired. Tired of what the left is doing to this country and to our citizens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
21 April, 11:58
I believe! Letโ€™s do this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
21 April, 11:54
Good point. Faith in God and knowing that He put Trump where he is as part of His plan makes me a positive energy soul through the current turmoil

Brian Hoss @SkipSkiperson17
21 April, 11:54
the Trump administration was and is a military operation