Truth Seeker @J_87
21 April, 10:15
I'm curious why Bill Gates a known computer techie is having any say over vaccines, food, or geoengineering for climate control (which thanks to project veritas we know is total bull). Gates has a say in vaccines and distribution through his supposed charities. He has been banned from countries because of his vaccines. He now owns good chunk of farmland in US and overseas, after coming out and telling people they should stop eating red meat so much and suggesting we eat more plant based diets. He is involved in geoengineering aerosols in atmosphere to reflect sun's light back to cool planet with Harvard in geoengineering, got shut down so far by Sweden and other economists, they did conduct a trial last June in a weather balloon, ironically right before all this crazy weather. He is releasing GMO mosquitoes in Florida to test for diseases such as denghai fever. Also just to note multiple videos of him and depopulation. Also known to have made viruses to create anti virus for profits...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
21 April, 10:18
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
Because We, the mother fucking People allow him to. This is OUR country. We should have ended the William Henry Gates III show long ago. If our FBI, DOJ and other authorities are THAT corrupt, isn't it time to take matters into our VERY own hands?

What will it take to bring the fire back to the American Patriot?

They are KILLING us!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @J_87
I agree to an extent as long as its peaceful, violence will get Patriots no where but jail atm thanks to the regime. Vote people out in local votings, get involved with local groups. Go on maskless shopping trips in groups to make others feel safe. There is a lot going on behind the scenes we have no knowledge of, there are too many irregularities, plus pretty sure is just a matter of days from popping considering all the audits on the table at the moment. It will only take one for all the dominoes to fall...
10:33 AM - Apr 21, 2021
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Only people mentioned by J_87 in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
21 April, 10:56
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
So Congress is allowed to kill us and we are supposed to sit by and take it? What on earth has happened to the people of this country?

Also, you lost me at the voting part of this. Will never vote again until 2020 is cleaned up and the treasonous traitors involved are arrested, perped, tried and hung for ALL to SEE.

General Flynn told Rasmussen Reports they have all the evidence they need. Nice words, but waiting for Flynn and company to act. This scam has to end soon before the entire Trump base abandons him. Folks have had enough. If Trump cannot end this, if Flynn can talk a good game, but not act, then they should put their egos aside and allow some folks who will!

The talk got old months ago. Now is the time for action. When do YOU expect justice to be served for ALL to SEE? It's the ONLY way!

Truth Seeker @J_87
21 April, 11:08
In response SPORTS to his Publication
I agree we should fight but peacefully. I recognize i I don't have all the facts or knowledge of what's going on, jumping in half cocked does no good for you or anyone else. Yes i agree the voting needs to be fixed before anything else, like I said i think its only a matter of time before shit hits the fan. There are multiple states being pressured to do audits and there are at least 3 on the table with AZ being the closest. As soon as the first ones truth comes to light everything else will too. This is what would have happened had Hillary taken office like was planned. This is just an ugly taste of the truth for those that can't stop seeing rainbows and sunshine. Banding together to go out group shopping or eating or protesting will help despite what you think. The less people are afraid to stand up the better everyone will be. Be proactive get groups together write congress and local authorities it might seem small but collectively it will become what it needs to be.