Leslie Werner @lwerne
#QUESTION re HYDROXYCHLORAQUINE

May we now move forward in our new republic and establish a team of doctors who can see us online and prescribe the above med as an alternate to the vaccine? I do not wish to take the later but would very much like to take this therapeutic.

Please "Retweet" and/or copy to as many leaders as you may have their handle for. I havent been able to figure out how to find our people.

Asking for Us All

xanon @rgibb11 @GodWins2021

WWG1WGA!
09:54 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by lwerne in this post can reply
Praying Nana76 @PrayingNana76
24 January, 10:58
In response Leslie Werner to her Publication
https://www.americasfrontl...
you can get HCQ here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Werner @lwerne
24 January, 11:34
In response Praying Nana76 to her Publication
But, one would need to go through a doctor to get the prescription. At this stage, I would only trust doctors who are vetted by our officials.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kingdom Come @CLR
25 January, 12:02
In response Praying Nana76 to her Publication
went to frontline doctors. easy and they sent me my prescription for preventative.
HCQ is very safe. They give it to children.
you only take one pill a week 200mg.
love the frontline dictors.

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
24 January, 10:58
In response Leslie Werner to her Publication