DANA -G- @_DANA_
20 April, 06:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
20 April, 06:59
In response DANA -G- to her Publication
IS HE GOING TO GO SEALED ON BARR ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DANA -G- @_DANA_
21 April, 09:55
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
I was torn with that one though. I partially thought he would of used him as an example. But on the other hand now knowing everything we do, things are mirrored, reversed, should be re-thought and have double meanings. There may be and probably is so much more to this article.
I've been "questioning" stuff before Trump, but really got into it when President Trump ran. My parents tried to instill in me to question big government. To look at "conspiracy theories " as not always being a conspiracy. I'm praying these articles all check out. I'm going to put some more interesting things out today to or try to. other things I've stumbled across . Which may be nothing, or something, Ill let ya'll decide.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
21 April, 09:58
DANA I THINK IN BARR’S CASE ALL HIS PAST CRIME WILL COME OUT @ HIS TRIBUNAL

DANA -G- @_DANA_
21 April, 10:04
Oh I Couldn't agree more! Helping the Bush crime family alone isn't going to pay for him in my opinion. I can't imagine all the stuff he's done for them that's not came to light.... YET.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
DANA I HOPE WE BOTH FIND OUT THINGS !
I JUST KNOW ENOUGH THAT I NEVER TRUSTED HIM
10:10 AM - Apr 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
DANA -G- @_DANA_
21 April, 10:21
I'm on the same page you are on. Soon as I heard who Trump wanted for AG my mind went to this saying: keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer. Barr definitely would of been a good one to tell everything on the Bush's. Especially if Trump had something very incriminating on him, but that's just a thought.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
21 April, 10:26
VERY GOOD PATRIOT YOU KNEW ! YOU KNEW !
💯✔️⭐️⭐️❤️