The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 April, 09:01
I had no idea that the police carry a salon clippers in their cars too..? silly me..😉🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
21 April, 09:19
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fresno Fresh @FRESNO_FRESH
21 April, 09:47
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
i definitely see the lines..

How about when the cops says- "you can film, but you have to stand back." What kind of cop would say that?
09:53 AM - Apr 21, 2021
In response Fresno Fresh to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
Fresno Fresh @FRESNO_FRESH
21 April, 10:32
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
all of them.. I wouldn't want some unknown person creeping up on me from behind if i have a combative guy pinned on the ground. You are allowed to film in public (no expectation of privacy) however you can't be so close to the police you become a threat.

21 April, 10:35
In response Fresno Fresh to his Publication
Have you seen that video?