The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 April, 09:01
I had no idea that the police carry a salon clippers in their cars too..? silly me..😉🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
21 April, 09:53
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
the TRIAL is just OPTICS,,this is important when WATCHING a MOVIE,,and what makes a great MOVIE,,,,GREAT ACTOR'S,,nothing is what it appear's to be,,,,DS PANICING BIG TIME,,,TIC,,TIC,,TIC till TOC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
21 April, 09:55
In response TERRY WATCHS to his Publication
I keep telling myself that! Do you get the feeling 'something' is about to give any day now? (I know I've saying that for a year-but the feeling is ratcheting up!)

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 April, 09:56
In response TERRY WATCHS to his Publication
Yes Ma'am... and watch out for the trolls, they are out full force today.. My goodness...tick tock and Amen!

Fresno Fresh @FRESNO_FRESH
21 April, 09:47
i definitely see the lines..

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
21 April, 09:53
In response Fresno Fresh to his Publication
How about when the cops says- "you can film, but you have to stand back." What kind of cop would say that?

Danette Olson @NettieO
21 April, 02:48
In response Fresno Fresh to his Publication
I could see the lines as well. When people take photo's off their tv or computer, the picture is distorted. There were white lines, there were tattoo's on Floyd's body and he did have some hair on his head but there was a bald spot in the top back. Depending upon the camera angle and if ppl took a photo from tv/computer, the images will look different. I have reviewed at least 2 dozen footages from this situation last year when the situation took place. People were also trying to say that the Police plate on the cop car was fake. Sorry, but I live in Minnesota and those plates have said Police for years....just like the Sheriff Dept says Sheriff on theirs.

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
21 April, 09:33
Great catch!

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
21 April, 09:23
Yep, false flag