April Daniels @AprilD
24 January, 07:22
https://t.me/TrueGreatAwak... IN MY OPINION, Q IS DROPPING OPENLY. TAKE A LISTEN THIS IS INTEL ON R.R.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
paul whitfield @Missing
24 January, 08:15
In response April Daniels to her Publication
I would be careful of that, he posted a BTC address and got over $3k donated today. If I did not hate scammers so much, I can see posting like this being a great revenue system. Q said he would use no other channels.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
April Daniels @AprilD
24 January, 08:49
In response paul whitfield to his Publication
things have changed for Q to drop as usual, someone dropped it. my opinion like i said..research and draw your own conclusions. i try not to post false info. im not a follower booster just trying to help the cause πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

paul whitfield @Missing
24 January, 09:48
In response April Daniels to her Publication
Thak you for your posts. I am not trying to naysay your assertions, just add my 2 cents.

April Daniels @AprilD
i wasn't offended lol its all good. i question every!
09:51 PM - Jan 24, 2021
In response paul whitfield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AprilD in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from April Daniels, click on at the bottom under it