April Daniels @AprilD
https://t.me/TrueGreatAwak... IN MY OPINION, Q IS DROPPING OPENLY. TAKE A LISTEN THIS IS INTEL ON R.R.
07:22 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by AprilD in this post can reply
paul whitfield @Missing
24 January, 08:15
In response April Daniels to her Publication
I would be careful of that, he posted a BTC address and got over $3k donated today. If I did not hate scammers so much, I can see posting like this being a great revenue system. Q said he would use no other channels.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
April Daniels @AprilD
24 January, 08:49
In response paul whitfield to his Publication
things have changed for Q to drop as usual, someone dropped it. my opinion like i said..research and draw your own conclusions. i try not to post false info. im not a follower booster just trying to help the cause πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 January, 07:51
I don't think so look at this

https://t.me/TrueGreatAwak...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 January, 07:31
Isnt the johnheretohelp?
Rod R is in it up to his arrangant ass eyeballs.
Nana doesnt give a damn what anyone says about Rod R.
His arragance and contempt for the American ppl and the ppl he worked for shined every second he testified!
He is so arrangant and evil he cant hide it in his eyes and body language.

April Daniels @AprilD
24 January, 07:23