CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 April, 09:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
How to Operate a Human via Remote Control - YouTube

For all we know, those who've had the deep brain biopsy swab could possibly, via nano-tattoo & subsequent forming of synthetic 3rd DNA-strand, be on 'remote ...

09:31 AM - Apr 21, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by wwg1wgaww in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
21 April, 10:33
In response Just Amom to her Publication
This is damn frightening. Was this technology used? Maybe in recent year flu shots? Explain the older pop no responding to the obvious?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
21 April, 01:27
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
I have the same questions.
The lack of critical thinking from intelligent people is puzzling...

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
21 April, 09:49
The walking dead or the zombie apocolpss takes on a whole new meaning now dont it?

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
21 April, 09:53
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
looking for the word...
arresting.
🙏

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
21 April, 09:54
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
this helps me understand someone close, a great mind, but I can't reach him.

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
21 April, 09:47
😲I remember seeing this when I was on Twatter.