Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
24 January, 05:05
I question the plan bc lets be honest there hasnt been any action and now im being blocked amd called a troll bc i question things. i thought thats what pissed everyone off on twitter. but if you question the plan then you get shut down here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mindful Soul @Mindfulsoul
We all should be questioning everything. We don't want to be sheep like MSM followers! We want answers. That's one reason we come together. For answers, strength & justice! Who knows what is valid information and what is disinformation? When people post things ask for the sauce. Where did they find that info. Or start digging and see if YOU can debunk what was posted. See thats the beauty in free speech. You either believe it or debunk it. There's a lot of negativity going on right now leaving so many feeling disappointed but try & stay positive, pray and take it each day as a blessing.
09:45 PM - Jan 24, 2021
In response Drew Breezy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mindfulsoul in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mindful Soul, click on at the bottom under it