Only people mentioned by Mahala in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 April, 02:42
In response Mahala Stanford to her Publication
Nana ordered and has been taking the boron is pill form to kill the nanos

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Anderson @Misee70
21 April, 10:56
been using this for quite awhile.....put it in my pets water as well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
21 April, 09:06
I use this all the time but never seen this info on it, Thans for sharing..

Mahala Stanford @Mahala
21 April, 10:34
In response Doris Scia to her Publication
You are welcome

Mosaiclady ForTrump @PatriotsRepublic
21 April, 09:02
Thank you for posting this

Mahala Stanford @Mahala
21 April, 10:33
In response Mosaiclady ForTrump to her Publication
My pleasure

ice mtn @icemtn17
21 April, 08:58
Thank you 🙏🏻😍. Awesome post. (any chance you could get a clearer picture of that? My old eyes were struggling with the bit that was a touch fuzzy)

Wide Awake @RGalli68
21 April, 09:11
In response ice mtn to her Publication
Any better for the old eyes? Much love!

Mahala Stanford @Mahala
21 April, 10:33
In response ice mtn to her Publication
Sorry darling. That is what i was sent. Use a magnifying glass.

Helen Bryan @Stargate11
21 April, 08:52
excellent.Many Thanks.

Mahala Stanford @Mahala
21 April, 10:31
In response Helen Bryan to her Publication
My pleasure

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
21 April, 08:47
Great post!! Thank you Patriots!!

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
21 April, 08:10
hi!

Mahala Stanford @Mahala
21 April, 08:11
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Hey