Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
This photo is so veRy much more, when you see with #rubyQute eyes ~ our lives are weaving a tapestry, a Real story, not a Fairytale
what was #Diana showing us back then
#FutureProvesPast #riggedforred #look #SaveTheChildren #takeabow
09:52 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
21 July, 12:56
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
08 July, 09:01
and she looks smokin!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
01 July, 04:04
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’šHappy Birthday๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Dottie French @DotOn777
30 June, 08:53
๐ŸŽ‚ Happy birthday, Dearest Diana.
๐ŸŒ  ๐ŸŽˆ ๐ŸŽถ

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
30 June, 06:50
Hello Hermanita! Wishing you a gloRious birthday! I pray you are surrounded by family and love. May God continue to keep you safe and blessed. Much love, Sabrinagal

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
30 June, 06:54
Diana the Huntress also carried a bow and arrow...

Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
30 June, 06:41
royals having children hunting parties.

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
28 June, 10:18
Red dress = slut!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
26 January, 07:38
โค๏ธ

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
25 January, 06:39
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL.I LOVED WATCHING HER ON TV.I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART.๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Barbara Rosseau @AngelOfDestiny
24 January, 09:59
Very tell tale signs the bow and arrow symbol on the back of the chair with it pointing to the children on the tapstery. The kiling of children if I am reading it correctly along with the red dress that symbolizes adrenchrome

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
25 January, 04:10
In response Barbara Rosseau to her Publication
โ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿšจโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿšจโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿšจโ€ผ๏ธ

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
25 January, 04:13
In response Barbara Rosseau to her Publication
Nailed it - Thank you.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 January, 09:53
stunningly gorgeous ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
25 January, 04:22
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
My exact words! Stunning!!