Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I'm not an authorized leader but it feels like we did our job in the fight. Our task was to red pill so we had the numbers on our side. Thats the most important part. We did that. Now it's up to the fine men and women of the Military to bring us home.
06:08 PM - Jan 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
17 January, 02:45
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
😇I have red pilling through my newsletter that circulates to 400 people for two years. I redpilled on twi, on FB and did what I could when I could have those conversations with people I knew. I have been involved since a week into cue dropping. I start my truther path in 2007. I myself am looking forward to a communication break so I can recover. I am grateful to everyone who got on board. It's truly been an honour to be a part of the biggest WW team, I suspect that has ever been activated for humanities greater good. Bless you all! I will be praying ;-)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
16 January, 05:08
You, and the vast army of Digital Soldiers, no doubt will be a part of the Trump Presidential Library.
You can rest your hat on that peg every day for the rest of your life Patriot!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ash The Warrior Mom @AshTheWarriorMom
15 January, 12:25
woah buddy. our job is just beginning. our brothers and sisters are going to need us now more than ever. only now, they will KNOW how much they need us.

Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
14 January, 11:11
Seems many are finding you here quickly. I think you have and will continue to have more impact then you realize. :)

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
14 January, 10:58
They have our prayers, and we all wish them, Godspeed🙏

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
14 January, 09:24
You have certainly done your part! thank you for sharing your voice, opinions and time most of all.

it has personally made a difference in my life and journey thusfar. Thank you and God Bless, Patriot!

Paula League @TXGAL
14 January, 09:12
Thank you for your leadership. I learned so much from you and others.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
14 January, 09:04

B.. J.. @BJBJ
14 January, 08:56
God Bless You Patriot.
I watched helpless as The Obama Administration and media blantantly turned America into a fire storm of destruction and Hell. Useless Congress did nothing. President Trump turned the ship of destruction around. I will never concede to a stolen election. All the lies of the Media and congress will pay, judgement day will soon come for them. No deals, no free pass.

. 🇺🇸Protect President Trump🇺🇸

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
14 January, 07:55
Yep. If you trust the plan then there is no reason to worry. Just enjoy the show and keep those red pills flowing! #trusttheplan #wwg1wga #InItTogether #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #justthebegining #TheBestIsYetToCome #Dark2Light

And think about this.......

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 January, 07:51
Nana trusts God and our military to finish it!
I am so excited for the creating a new America part!
It is all going to be amazing, not saying some of it wont be hard, but it seems we have not only planned to win but have a blueprint of where we want to go after we win, right down to removing corrupt CEO's of companies instead of allowing the companies to fail, so workers keep jobs. The least bloodshed (so far) & least destruction of Americans cities to win God's way.

American Patriot @Onthelake21
14 January, 07:50
yep and rightly so!
Thank you Patriot for all you do.
🇺🇲👊🇺🇸

Zeina Allen @Zeina
14 January, 07:24
Thank you for stepping up a leading us.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
14 January, 06:53
Hey DOQ, hope you and yours are well! Much love

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
14 January, 06:28
Absolutely. I did all i could with newcomers on Parler before they got nuked by Amazon and Apple.

Kerry Lincoln @Kerrylincoln6
I still think part of our purpose was to help keep MAGA from giving up.

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
God bless them and shield them from all harm. Please fill them with the knowledge of our gratitude. Amen 🙏🏼

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
14 January, 06:26
Very True, People Also Came Out In the Millions To Vote For Trump.

Cochise USA @Cochiseusa
14 January, 06:25
o7🇺🇸💪

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
14 January, 06:22
I agree! I did all i could and voted for Trump. i made sure to inform all those around me what was at stake. i havent stopped PRAYING either! I still feel like President Trump has an Ace up his sleeve! Every time i see him he looks and acts CONFIDENT! Losers dont act like he does! imagine if you had lost, would you feel like going out there all pumped up?! no you wouldnt! He KNOWS HE's IN FOR ANOTHER 4 YEARS!

Ann Holden @Amandpms
14 January, 06:18
BRAVO!

Jacki Maxwell @Jackistruth1213
14 January, 06:17
God Bless and God protect our POTUS, First Family and Military ♥️🇺🇸♥️🙏🙏🙏

Sarah Anne @CCSummers
14 January, 06:16
🙏

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
14 January, 06:16
We all did the best we knew how. We all lost friends, had people say horrible things tio us, cried many nights, sad and happy tears and found love at the end. Here is to you all, i hope to be in your community oceanside! 🙏🏽🙌🏼💖🇺🇸✝️🛸

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
14 January, 06:25
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
The best is yet to come!

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
14 January, 06:14
Here, here!