Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 January, 06:08
I'm not an authorized leader but it feels like we did our job in the fight. Our task was to red pill so we had the numbers on our side. Thats the most important part. We did that. Now it's up to the fine men and women of the Military to bring us home.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
😇I have red pilling through my newsletter that circulates to 400 people for two years. I redpilled on twi, on FB and did what I could when I could have those conversations with people I knew. I have been involved since a week into cue dropping. I start my truther path in 2007. I myself am looking forward to a communication break so I can recover. I am grateful to everyone who got on board. It's truly been an honour to be a part of the biggest WW team, I suspect that has ever been activated for humanities greater good. Bless you all! I will be praying ;-)
02:45 AM - Jan 17, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OurHumanStory in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cindi Time For the Divine, click on at the bottom under it