https://www.bitchute.com/v...
2-year-old girl dies after getting vaccine
01:39 AM - Apr 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Mustang Rob @Banshee
21 April, 03:00
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
why would a 2yo be gettng vax? thought was only being sused on 16 and up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
21 April, 03:08
In response Mustang Rob to his Publication
Clinical Trials.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
21 April, 02:39
Yes, this is tragic. God Bless this sweet little Soul.

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
21 April, 02:17
This is horrible. I fear that my grand daughters mother will go along with this. She’s totally clueless and doesn’t listen to anyone.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
21 April, 02:03
YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES ME CRAZY?

SHE DIDN'T EVEN GET TO MAKE HER OWN DECISION NOT TO - SOME VIRTUE SIGNALING PARENT GOT HER MURDERED

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
21 April, 01:52
😥

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
21 April, 01:41
Soooo CRAZY