Robby Ball @perfectsliders
24 January, 01:33
Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him. James 1:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aqua Vigilante @AquaVigilante
All the world will soon know...
The Family that gave up everything to save America.
09:18 PM - Jan 24, 2021
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AquaVigilante in this post can reply
Seek The Truth @WL6202
24 January, 09:59
In response Aqua Vigilante to her Publication
Save The World actually. The US is the last stand for western civilization. The Cabal knows it, I know it. No other leader would have the intellect and emotional strength to endure the living hell he and his family have endured for humanity. It certainly wouldn't be my appointed leader Trudeau (Mr. Sparkle Socks).

I 💘' DJT. AMEN.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dodge 1111 @dodge1111
24 January, 09:58
Such a classy & beautiul family! God Bless them All!!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 January, 09:56
Beautiful. Inside and out. 🙏❤️🙏

24 January, 09:55

24 January, 09:55