Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him. James 1:12
01:33 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
27 January, 12:17
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Amen. Thank you Lord.🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aqua Vigilante @AquaVigilante
24 January, 09:18
All the world will soon know...
The Family that gave up everything to save America.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dodge 1111 @dodge1111
24 January, 09:58
In response Aqua Vigilante to her Publication
Such a classy & beautiul family! God Bless them All!!

Seek The Truth @WL6202
24 January, 09:59
In response Aqua Vigilante to her Publication
Save The World actually. The US is the last stand for western civilization. The Cabal knows it, I know it. No other leader would have the intellect and emotional strength to endure the living hell he and his family have endured for humanity. It certainly wouldn't be my appointed leader Trudeau (Mr. Sparkle Socks).

I 💘' DJT. AMEN.

Stela Lima @Stela
24 January, 06:42
🙏

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
24 January, 02:26
This does NOT look like Barron. I also saw some hate filled leftist tweets 2 days ago saying Barron was missing?????? I pray to God this family is safe!!

Seek The Truth @WL6202
24 January, 02:06
I did a reply which vanished. I love this photo but it gets me mad. Here we have regal, patriotic, just and righteous. DJT and his family were pulverized even during the run up to the presidency.

Obama is an illegitimate first gay Muslim President throwing after hour pizza parties with drugged out kids at the White House and he's a saviour of the nation. What did I miss in connecting the dots? Why can't others not see what is bold print, underlined, sirens wailing and neon blinding? I mean it's quite obvious right?

Don't even get me on the rental daughters.