Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
21 April, 12:26
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
The more we learn and know ....I notice, the less we follow!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
21 April, 12:20
Like what's happening right now???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
21 April, 12:20
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
Exactly like!

Baba Milev @babamilev
21 April, 12:58
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
Um Global warming is a problem here... we got snow covered ground in western NY 10 days before May. It's not normal!!!

Lotus Unplugged @Mizz_Neo
21 April, 11:21
Blows my mind and a knife to the heart!

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
21 April, 11:19
Looks like Sound of Freedom isn't what we thought it was 😮

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
20 April, 10:13
I think they live vicariously through the movies wishing they could be that strong not knowing they are that strong and all they need to do is stand up.