Dimitri Anon @Spartan
20 April, 07:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
20 April, 06:36
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
Love this! Where do you get Juan O Savins post from?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dimitri Anon @Spartan
20 April, 09:15
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
I get most of my info from Telegram. Many different sources there and no censoring. I also follow some good video feeds such as X.22 Report, Dustin Nemos, JustInformed Talk, IPOT 76, Redpill78 and a bunch more. It's almost impossible to see and read everything I follow, so I am being selective.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
20 April, 09:43
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
Thank you! I will join all these on Telegram. Ive just never seen a post from Juan O Savin

Dimitri Anon @Spartan
You'll see some posts from Juan on the Charlie Ward channel. Once you are in, you can PM me and I can offer some suggestions of who to follow to get good info.. There are a lot of channels, it's easy to get swamped, and many post the same stuff. Have fun.
09:53 PM - Apr 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Spartan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dimitri Anon, click on at the bottom under it