Dimitri Anon @Spartan
20 April, 07:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Dimitri Anon @Spartan
20 April, 09:15
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
I get most of my info from Telegram. Many different sources there and no censoring. I also follow some good video feeds such as X.22 Report, Dustin Nemos, JustInformed Talk, IPOT 76, Redpill78 and a bunch more. It's almost impossible to see and read everything I follow, so I am being selective.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
20 April, 09:43
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
Thank you! I will join all these on Telegram. Ive just never seen a post from Juan O Savin

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
08 June, 12:23
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
I am finding that out as well. I've been over on TG quite a bit lately. It is extremely overwhelming the info that is posted. I sometimes have to take a break from my computer or phone for a couple of days and just trust and believe that everything is going well. I don't worry about timelines or dates. I still keep us all in my prayers. God is with us. ❤