Only people mentioned by McKinsey in this post can reply
Carolyn Page @Naturegirl_Patriot
22 April, 09:22
In response McKinsey Ouid to her Publication
That must be the scar where they took out his ADAM'S APPLE❗😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
21 April, 10:57
That is a MAN, y'all...

Just saying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
McKinsey Ouid @McKinsey
21 April, 11:06
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
LOL maybe that’s a scar from doing Adam's apple surgery. You know how [they] like to turn men into women and vice versa!

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
20 April, 09:15
I just was just watching her live and its still like that.

Never Evil @NeverEvil
20 April, 09:10
I did a quick youtube search of her speaking in 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2014 .... her neck looks the “same” (accounting for age and weight gain).

🤷‍♂️Just looks like piss poor plastic surgery to me.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
20 April, 09:04
oh my!

Digital Foxhole @Digital_Foxhole
20 April, 08:56
Looks like they are coming apart at the seams.🤷‍♂️

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
20 April, 08:42
He had mask repair!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
20 April, 08:55
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
not subtle. hahaha