Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
13 February, 09:08
Flawless Melania
A First Class Stunning 'White Hat' First Lady
even making swimming caps 'Great Again'
šŸ’ŸšŸ˜‡šŸ’“šŸ™šŸ»
@sabrinagal @TiffanyR369 @DanUSCG @WhiteBunnyQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
17 April, 09:01
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 April, 03:06
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Me too ā€œDā€ ā¤ļø

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
all my love šŸ’“šŸ™šŸ»šŸ’ž
07:55 PM - Apr 20, 2021
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
24 April, 09:29
My two most favorite hermanitos ever. You are love, you are light, you are truth. I can hardly wait to hug you both and whisper, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
20 April, 08:27
šŸ’ššŸ’ššŸ’š I have tears, thank you!

Have a beautiful day (this is one of the Marigolds in my garden, cold weather is late this year so lots are still blooming, hoping my tomatoes and capsicums ripen quick).

Rose May @Rose926
20 April, 08:06
Missed you Dianaā¤ļø