John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Yesterday I asked two questions, here's why part 2

The question in a nutshell:
"If I gave you land and the means to work it and promised to keep you safe would you give up all electronics except a basic phone?"

While I agree with you in saying this sounds like heaven what I really was offering was censorship and control over you in the form of a bribe. I cut you off from the rest of the world, literally for peanuts. This is the same thing the "Great Reset" is offering. A place to live and security but you have to work your tail off for it. While they offer a lot less than I did it was the same principle. I silenced you for a promise that at anytime I could change my mind on. Even if I didn't would you want to be restricted to only ever living one place for your entire life?
While now it seems like a great idea how long until your little slice of heaven became a huge piece of hell. Trust in God and yourself because the only things in life that are free come from those two sourc
07:52 PM - Apr 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Terry Grieve @ProverbsClub
21 April, 01:50
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Gladly

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
20 April, 08:33
This is off topic.
Why do some accounts here have like 25,000 followers?
You say better information.
If I read The Same Phrases one more time .....
They are quoting and I am not sure they have good intentions.
Yes, It is annoying to be quoted and know it is a game to those doung it for ill will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 April, 08:41
In response Happy Days to his Publication
I myself didn't say better info, I said that is what the replies were. Most of those popular idiots are echo chambers of each other and are there to block traffic with just what you said, the same posts over and over. I discovered it the first time when I went into their likes and discovered that everything they posted for the most part was something they had liked from someone else. Turns out they just deleted the posters name and added theirs. So I concluded they are either a cell of shills (my opinion) or idiots who do not realize the harm they do by posting meaningless hopium. But... it is their right, no matter how I feel about it.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
20 April, 08:10
To pull a key segment out of the the question and add a twist; so Mr. Putin offered land in Siberia for anybody worldwide to farm the land, they would be protected and the stipulation is they had to learn Russian (no time limit given). If today I had to chose as an asleep person. I would not care... But knowing Mr. Putin is part of the plan, it looks like a great opportunity for someone willing to farm and live free on the land. Don't get me wrong, I am a patriot 100 percent.

20 April, 08:19
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
If you work for an ally does that make you less of a Patriot? Not at all. You would actually be helping the U.S., Putin understands this. Did you noticed they have cranked up the food that they produce while we have lowered ours?