Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Lin Wood (Telegram 8:55) - Why did I do it? Am I crazy? No I am not. Do I want something from President Trump? No I do not. Do I want any recognition in life or death for my efforts. No I do not. I did it for my God. I did it as part of my desire to see a better humanity. I did it for you. I did it for truth. I will keep speaking truth. Please join me in doing so. I am fearless. Please be fearless too. I will keep the faith and continue sharing mine with you. Please keep the faith too. I know in time all will be well. Thanks for listening. God bless you. And God bless America. - Lin
08:59 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Brock Wizenheim @Wizzo
04 February, 10:03
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
God bless Lin Wood!! The fact that no one has sued him for defamation should be 100% proof that he is not lying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
04 February, 10:02
Lin is a great example of courage and integrity - son of light!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Andretta @Jandretta81
04 February, 03:11
This man is sacrificing EVERYTHING for the cause of truth....in an effort to save our country....45 also put it all on the line to save our country.....General Flynn put it all on the line to save our country....sems to be a theme.....perhaps even an example

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
04 February, 01:51
love that man!!

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
04 February, 10:00
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
Yes, much love for that good man!

Karen Rogers @krpatriot
04 February, 01:48
thanks for posting. not on telegram but very interested in anything L Wood posts

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
04 February, 01:47
Thanks Lin,we are so thankful for you! Stay safe and God Bless you and family! Dogs too!

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
04 February, 01:26
Why would he be on Telegram??? Think!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
04 February, 12:15
I saw a video of Lin Wood leaving church Sunday.
He was literally glowing.
He IS a Warrior for God.

The Serbian Phoenix @TheSerbianInternational
03 February, 05:41
How can we lure Lucius to Anonup??? You do know his name means LIGHT in Latin?? Quite the harbinger!

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
25 January, 03:14
So this must mean some are questioning why he did this. If they are, then they have no clue what patriotism is , or being a true human is. GOD BLESS LIN WOOD. HE IS A TRUE HERO....💞💓👍💯👏

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
25 January, 09:34
Truth matters....i will never give up

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
24 January, 09:53
he's been an inspiration to everyone. God continue to protect him and all who are standing for truth

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
24 January, 09:02
Please let Lin know that I am 100% shoulder to shoulder in my bold faith that this is our path. I will stand fearless with him every day and trust God almighty. (I don't have telegram)