John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
19 April, 03:00
When Edward Snowden took his little Russian Vacation he created something like twitter for all the black hats out there. Obama's handle was @jack .
The more you know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
20 April, 02:26
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
so telling everyone we are being illegally spied on making by the gov under obama was to do what?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
To cover up his real crime. His real crime killed over 250 undercover agents. They know how to play the innocent me card very well. That is why he received no pardon under Trump and never will. J.A. maybe but never Snowden. He exposed coms and that exposure got people killed.
Look at the man today, does he look like he has been in hiding or living high on the hog? That should tell you the story right there.
06:42 PM - Apr 20, 2021
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
20 April, 09:14
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
ok ty for explanation

21 April, 01:40
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Np. I hate when people don't share what they know. It doesn't make them cool like they think it just hurts people who want the truth. If I can ever help I will be glad to.