Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Word of warning - this meme got me a 24-hour suspension on my “back-up” FB account.

You know what that means - the meme was right over the target.

Hope you share the sh*t out of this one:
02:26 PM - Apr 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Christie Bo. @TruthAndLight
20 April, 04:27
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Why would anyone get the jab, or listen to #FauciTheFraud , when the recovery rate is 99.8%?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
20 April, 04:38
In response Christie Bo. to her Publication
fraudci 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane F2021 @DianeF2021
20 April, 04:53
In response Christie Bo. to her Publication
exactly!!

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
20 April, 03:57
....BREAKING!...the truth is still banned on snakebook!lol

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 April, 07:35
In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
20 April, 03:01
Wonder if this would work

Kev Oooo @KevO
20 April, 02:58
You forgot death 👊🏻

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
20 April, 02:45
I wonder what would happen if you shared this??

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
20 April, 04:00
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
BRILLIANT, LOL

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 April, 02:44
I just posted it on mine. we will see if I get another comendation... I mean suspension. 💥🇺🇸🙏❤️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 April, 03:19
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Post Fauci in a commie uniform.