Mac 691 @Mac691
20 April, 01:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
I want this to happen so badly and like everyone else, I have praying for freedom from tyranny of nation as well as every nation on earth. I believe as sure as I'm breathing, God is going to make a huge move thru our land and the evil demons that have been wreaking havoc on us not just recently, but from the beginning of time will be thrown into the pits of hell where they belong and we will be abundantly blessed and our President Trump will take his rightful place where God Himself has annointed him to be our leader. What I always ask myself is, how are people able to give absolute dates of things that are going to happen? If we, the good people are reading this, then most certainly the bad guys are reading this too and can act accordingly. I'm not asking this to be a jerk, I just know that I've read and watched people say absolute dates that came and went and nothing happened which made a lot of people doubtful. I just am curious about this.
02:14 PM - Apr 20, 2021
In response Mac 691 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MsSarah in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sarah Jones, click on at the bottom under it