Mac 691 @Mac691
01:36 PM - Apr 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mac691 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 April, 04:40
In response Mac 691 to her Publication
How will everyone be notified if they turn the internet off and everything else off??? So many people have been waiting so long and don't want the chance of helping humanity to slip by. If the internet goes down, how will we know?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 April, 02:48
Luv Ya Mac! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save America @peaceinamerica1
20 April, 02:36
Having lots of issues now on this site. hacking on this link. have you??

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
20 April, 02:14
I want this to happen so badly and like everyone else, I have praying for freedom from tyranny of nation as well as every nation on earth. I believe as sure as I'm breathing, God is going to make a huge move thru our land and the evil demons that have been wreaking havoc on us not just recently, but from the beginning of time will be thrown into the pits of hell where they belong and we will be abundantly blessed and our President Trump will take his rightful place where God Himself has annointed him to be our leader. What I always ask myself is, how are people able to give absolute dates of things that are going to happen? If we, the good people are reading this, then most certainly the bad guys are reading this too and can act accordingly. I'm not asking this to be a jerk, I just know that I've read and watched people say absolute dates that came and went and nothing happened which made a lot of people doubtful. I just am curious about this.