Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
This is the new U.S. Secretary of Health
This is EXTREMELY DISTURBINGšŸ¤¬
a MAN dressed up like a baby dollšŸ¤¢šŸ¤® WTF!?!?!!??
08:24 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by SkylersMom in this post can reply
shay shay @babyshay74
30 January, 12:07
In response Skylers Mom to her Publication
and the want to run our country

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
30 January, 12:00
What is with these people?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Delores Furry @Delores
26 January, 02:26
This is just plain sick

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
25 January, 09:33
Just, wow.

Herman Bomiller @Hermanbomiller
25 January, 10:43
šŸ¤¢

Qrispus AttuX @QrispusAttuX
25 January, 04:12
That looks like Half of Los Angeles so if the photo is not clear it is pretty much a non starter. Nice Find though!

Tyrone Powell @TheQuestion45
25 January, 03:48
Another weirdo.

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
25 January, 02:38
That doesnt look like him/her.

Granny Patriot @adlong22
25 January, 01:28
šŸ¤®How disgusting!!

Aussie Girl @Aussiegirl222
25 January, 01:17
He definitely isnt playing with a full deck.It wouldnt suprise me if he were very abused as a child šŸ˜³

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
25 January, 01:11

Bella Breckenridge @BellaQ45
25 January, 01:10
Gross!

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
25 January, 01:09
šŸ˜± I can't unsee that.

Only followers of this user (MidnightRyder) can see their posts

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
24 January, 11:29
Yeah, that's something i didn't wanna see šŸ˜ØšŸ¤¢

Lady Girl17 @Ladygirl17
24 January, 11:12
One has to feel sorry for a person who is so disturbed and confused. We have to pray that once Satan is removed, God will heal people who have had their identities stolen. With God all things are possible.āœļøšŸ™

Suzy Duncan @SuzyQTexasProud
24 January, 11:07
It really just blows my mind that people cant see that this is a mental illness

Vicki DuPrey @Keepmefree9393
This is disgusting. Now that I saw this, how do I erase it from my memory?šŸ˜µ

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
In response Vicki DuPrey to her Publication
You dont erase it. You archive it, share it, and NEVER let it happen again.

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
24 January, 11:03
šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ See this is a movie, though the actor is acting up!!

Gray 359 @Gray359
24 January, 11:00
Pediatrician. Can you imagine? Dear God I hope no one left their child alone with that!šŸ˜£

Kalli WWG1 WGA @Kalli57
24 January, 10:59
THIS RIGHT HERE? Is whats been keeping our state up-to-date.. confidence in this and Wolf.. NOT

Lori Crittenden @LoriCrit
24 January, 10:52

Suzy Duncan @SuzyQTexasProud
24 January, 11:10
In response Lori Crittenden to her Publication
So...He's a pyschopath because his parents thought it would be cute to dress their little boy up as a little girl and humiliate that little boy!! This speaks volumes. They have literally pushed this mental illness off onto the public with all these parents letting their children "identify" as something they are not!

Sandi Todd @Sandi_Todd
24 January, 10:47
Perversion is satan's specialty
All of these luciferians thrive on perverting human nature and daring us to call them out
The sheep will jump to their defense every time in fear of an accusation of not being inclusive

Freedom Patriot @HeatherX
24 January, 10:29
a demon

Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
24 January, 10:27
šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

Barbara _70220 @Barbara_70220
24 January, 10:23
I want to comment ... I just donā€™t know what to say hmmm ??

Jo Ann Nugent @momma_jojo
24 January, 10:23
that's just darn right sick!!

Mark Eibner @RealEstateZealot
24 January, 10:21
wTF

Kim Steinhauer @KimberlyAnne
24 January, 10:21
Please tell me this is a joke.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
24 January, 10:19