Scotty NZL @ScottyNZL
18 April, 12:46
For the first time in history in front of a large audience the Obama's, Clinton's, Bush's, and Biden's were called out on child sex trafficking. Boom! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Lin goes full anon. 🦁 #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost_of_ Caroline @Ghost_of_Caroline
18 April, 11:13
In response Scotty NZL to his Publication
and yet my husband still stares blindly into space as i tell him about itπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
18 April, 11:55
In response Ghost_of_ Caroline to her Publication
as mine does, the second I mention Q

siiigh.
We Love Them Still.

Four Herrings @4herrings
20 April, 09:13
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
My husband starts humming or making weird noises just to drown out anything that relates to Q. Pisses me off miserably, but I still love him.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
20 April, 09:18
In response Four Herrings to her Publication
HOW how how do we stand this?!?!

snort.

and we love them still....

MAY GOD BLESS AND PROTECT THE WISE WOMEN!

Four Herrings @4herrings
It definitely seems us women are smarter and advance faster than men LOL
01:14 PM - Apr 20, 2021
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 4herrings in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Four Herrings, click on at the bottom under it